NEBOSH National General Certificate in Health & Safety
Would you like to manage risks effectively in your workplace? If the answer is YES, then our NEBOSH National General Certificate in Health and Safety is the course for you.
Over 200,000 people already hold a NEBOSH National General Certificate (NGC). Why? Because it’s the gold standard in health and safety qualifications. The syllabus allows core skills to be considered in great depth. It covers how to effectively manage health and safety, the UK’s key legal requirements and how to identify and control the key workplace hazards in every kind of workplace. Risk assessment is central to the NGC qualification making sure it reflects the real-life roles people perform.
Cost of NEBOSH National General Certificate in Health & Safety
includes registration and certification fees, learning materials, books, lunch and refreshments, and free parking.
Throughout the course, the tutor will provide you with reading materials in addition to your coursebook and may also request that you complete reading and work at home.
Practice assessments will be done in the class and you will be expected to complete these and achieve a minimum pass result set by us in order to be entered for the exams.
- At the start of the course, you will be given a pen drive which will include the following documents: Contact information for the College and the tutor
- NEBOSH Malpractice policy
- NEBOSH Reasonable Adjustment Communications
- NEBOSH General Student Terms and Conditions
- Burnley College Complaints Procedure
- NG2 Guidance and Templates
Dates of upcoming courses
This is a 10-week course delivered every Friday 9:30am- 4:30pm.